In the event that you are a consumer within the meaning of Section 13 of the German Civil Code (BGB), i.e. if you make the purchase for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to your commercial nor to your independent professional activity, you have a right of revocation in accordance with the following provisions.
You have the right to revoke this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is 14 days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must send us
83620 Feldkirchen, Germany
Tel +49 (0)8063 - 20 79 966
by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) of your decision to revoke this contract. You may use the enclosed model withdrawal form for this purpose, which is, however, not mandatory.
To comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the notification of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
Consequences of the revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment. We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us or to in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall only be liable for any loss in value of the goods if this loss in value is due to handling of the goods that is not necessary for checking the condition, properties and functioning of the goods.
Sample cancellation form
If you wish to cancel the contract, please complete and return this form.
I/we (*) hereby revoke the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*):
Ordered on (*) /received on (*).
Name of the consumer(s):
Address of consumer(s):
Signature of consumer(s) (only in the case of paper communication)
Delete where inapplicable.
End of the cancellation policy
(1) The right of withdrawal does not apply to the delivery of goods that are not prefabricated and for the manufacture of which an individual selection or determination by the consumer is decisive or which are clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer,- For the delivery of goods that can spoil quickly or whose expiry date would be exceeded quickly,- For the delivery of sealed goods that are not suitable for return for reasons of health protection or hygiene, if their seal has been removed after delivery,- in the case of the delivery of goods if they have been inseparably mixed with other goods after delivery due to their nature, or- in the case of the delivery of alcoholic beverages whose price was agreed upon at the time of the conclusion of the contract but which can be delivered no earlier than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract and whose current value depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no influence.
(2) Please avoid damage and contamination. If possible, please return the goods to us in the original packaging with all accessories and with all packaging components. If necessary, use protective outer packaging. If you no longer have the original packaging, please provide adequate protection against transport damage with suitable packaging in order to avoid claims for damages due to defective packaging.
(3) Please call us at +49 (0)8063 - 97 22 144 before returning the goods to announce the return. In this way you enable us to allocate the products as quickly as possible.
(4) Please note that the modalities mentioned in the above paragraphs 2 and 3 are not a prerequisite for the effective exercise of the right of withdrawal.
§ 9 Transport damage
(1) If goods are delivered with obvious transport damage, please complain about such defects immediately to the delivery agent and contact us as soon as possible.
(2) Failure to make a complaint or contact us has no consequences for your statutory warranty rights. However, they help us to be able to assert our own claims against the carrier or the transport insurance.
§ 10 Warranty
(1) Unless expressly agreed otherwise, your warranty claims shall be governed by the statutory provisions of the law on sales (§§ 433 et seq. BGB).(2) If you are an entrepreneur within the meaning of § 14 BGB, the statutory provisions shall apply with the following modifications:- Only our own specifications and the manufacturer's product description shall be binding for the quality of the goods, but not public promotions and statements and other advertising by the manufacturer. You are obliged to examine the goods immediately and with due care for deviations in quality and quantity and to notify us of obvious defects within 7 days of receipt of the goods. Timely dispatch is sufficient to meet the deadline. This shall also apply to hidden defects discovered at a later date. In the event of a breach of the obligation to inspect and give notice of defects, the assertion of warranty claims shall be excluded.- In the event of defects, we shall, at our discretion, provide warranty by rectification or replacement (subsequent performance). In the case of subsequent improvement, we do not have to bear the increased costs incurred by transporting the goods to a place other than the place of performance, provided that the transport does not correspond to the intended use of the goods.- If the subsequent performance fails twice, you can demand a reduction in price or withdraw from the contract at your discretion.- The warranty period is one year from delivery of the goods.
§ 11 Liability
(1) Unlimited liability: We shall be liable without limitation for intent and gross negligence as well as in accordance with the Product Liability Act. We shall be liable for slight negligence in the event of damage resulting from injury to life, body and health of persons.
(2) In all other respects, the following limited liability shall apply: In the event of slight negligence, we shall only be liable in the event of a breach of a material contractual obligation, the fulfilment of which is a prerequisite for the proper performance of the contract and on the observance of which you may regularly rely (cardinal obligation). The liability for slight negligence is limited to the amount of the damages foreseeable at the time of conclusion of the contract, the occurrence of which must typically be expected. Limitation of liability also applies in favour of our vicarious agents.
§ 12 Alternative Dispute Resolution
The EU Commission has provided a platform for out-of-court dispute resolution. This gives consumers the opportunity to initially resolve disputes in connection with their online order without having to go to court. The dispute resolution platform can be accessed via the external link http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.We endeavour to settle any disagreements arising from our contract amicably. Furthermore, we are not obliged to participate in any arbitration proceedings and unfortunately cannot offer you participation in such proceedings.
§ 13 Final provisions
(1) Should one or more provisions of these GTC be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
(2) Contracts between you and us shall be governed exclusively by German law to the exclusion of the provisions of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG, "UN Sales Convention"). Mandatory provisions of the country in which you usually reside shall remain unaffected by the choice of law.
(3) If you are a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from or in connection with contracts between us and you shall be our registered office.
Status: January 2022